Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Yes, I'm Wedding Obsessed.

I've been thinking about my wedding for a LONG time like many women/girls. The idea of my ideal wedding has changed a lot during the years. I'm not engaged, I don't have a boyfriend and I've never been close to getting married. I have had serious relationships that as a romantic I dreamed of what it would be like to be married to that person. Here I will share with you what I find fun, unique, special, beautiful, tasty, etc. anything wedding, maybe some things not so wedding, more party... I hope I throw some fun surprises out there inspiring people to mix it up a bit.

The best parties celebrate LOVE!

I've decided to go in a new direction in my life and don't plan on getting married anytime soon (who knows though) so through blogger I will share (spew) my wedding party obsession upon the walls of the internet. I'm thinking its going to be fun having a legitimate reason to be perusing wedding dress designers' websites and art deco invitations on Etsy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment